Friday, June 29, 2018

Koki-Koki Cilik - A Review by Yennymakanmulu

Yesterday I got info from my wife that she was invited to the Gala Premiere of an Indonesian movie at Kota Kasablanka. It was really a good thing that she did not join me to see another film that I had planned last night, otherwise she would not have been able to go to the event. She was kind enough to let me tag along if I wanted to, but unfortunately, the time was not perfect. It was shown in the late afternoon, so even if I had not bought the ticket for the night show, I could not have joined her anyway, as it was still my working hour. 

To cut the story short, I would just let her review below give you the picture of what the movie was all about. Btw, it would be playing in Indonesian cinemas starting next week. 

Review of the movie as written by Yennymakanmulu in Bahasa Indonesia

[MOVIE] Koki-Koki Cilik – Kisah Chef-Chef Kecil Beraksi *spoiler alert*

Jam 16:30 film dimulai. Diawali dengan memperkenalkan seorang anak perempuan yang jago masak bernama Audrey Subrata (Chloe Xaveria), anak dari Dian Subrata (Aura Kasih). Diperlihatkan keahlian dan kecermatan Audrey dalam membuat masakan. Dan dia sepertinya selalu menang dalam setiap kompetisi. Lalu adegan pindah ke suasana di perkampungan. Ada Bima (Farras Fatik) yang punya cita-cita ingin menjadi seperti bapaknya, seorang Chef. Ibunya Bima, Aini (Fanny Fabriana) seorang tukang jahit dengan penuh semangat mengumpulkan uang untuk mendaftarkan Bima ke Cooking Camp. Dengan segala cara, akhirnya Bima berhasil jadi anggota Cooking Camp.

To read her fun and complete review, you can go direct to her blog:


PS: You can also read her other reviews about food and travel in her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment